Woodwork for you, woodwork for your kids
TeachingWoodwork.com is about helping you and your kids gain the skills and lessons that woodwork teaches. Primarily through making it easy for people to get started, and as fun as possible for people to do
I’m hoping you can save your time and effort by using my experience (my time and effort) to make woodworking as rewarding as possible for you.
Some projects covered on Teaching Woodwork are:
- Mosaic Table
- UNO Card Travel Storage
- Classic Pencil Box
- ‘Make it with a Mallet’ kids series.
Hi I’m Christopher,
(Mr Brown to the kids)
I am a woodwork teacher in Melbourne, Australia.
Welcome to Teaching Woodwork. Have a look around and click some stuff to see it if all works 😃
What to make and how to make it.
- Great for getting started and making memories
- Easy to find and more information available
Tool identification and what to use when
- Learn what tools are called
- Why use a particular tool over others
- Comparisons between tools
Specific information on techniques
- Detailed information
- Broken down into small steps
- Images and videos
Specific information for woodwork teachers
- Benefits of woodworking
- Tips on how to run projects
- Content teaching ideas and information
Woodwork in your inbox
Carpentry Tools and their uses
A animated Gif guide.
Woodworking Kits for 6-12 year olds
Building skills and creating memories.
The 5 ways I do Wood Bending
For special projects.
Sometimes there is recycled plastic too!
This mallet is made from recycled plastic that comes from milk jugs, as well as some hardwood (Tassie Oak).
Teaching Woodwork is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
- Game techniques for use in classes
- The Best Double Sided Tape for Woodworking
- The Other Side of Planning
- How to Tell Grain Direction – 3 Quick Ways
- Hand Planes for Beginners – A Working Guide
Proudly powered by WordPress