- The Best Double Sided Tape for Woodworking
- How to Tell Grain Direction – 3 Quick Ways
- Hand Planes for Beginners – A Working Guide
- The Best Trim Routers for Woodworkers and DIY
- The 5 Best Mitre Boxes for Woodworkers and DIY
About This Website
TeachingWoodwork.com is about helping students (young and old) gain the skills and lessons that woodwork teaches through making it easy for people to get started, and as fun as possible for people to do
I’m hoping you can save your time and effort by using my experience (my time and effort) to make woodworking as rewarding as possible for you.
Where to now?
There are plenty of posts on TeachingWoodwork.com for people who want to learn, as well as teachers and parents. These are the latest ones:
- How to make a Mallet from Recycled Plastic
- New, Novelty and Engagement
- Stories and Storytelling for Student Engagement
- Scoreboards as an Example of Engagement
- STEM Resources for Teachers
There are more below in the footer section.
I also have an Etsy shop where I put projects that I have made or stuff you can use for the classroom.
I sometimes work with recycled plastic, which is a little different but still good fun.