NOTE: I have written a Trial (practice) Exam for the VCE 2018-22 PD&T Study Design. Find out more here
- Woodworking Drill Bit Guide – Finding the Best Bit for the Job
- Carpentry Tools and Their Uses – Part 2
- Carpentry Tools and Their Uses (with Pictures) #1
- Compound and Mitre Saw Buying Guide
- Pathways for Woodwork and Product Design & Technology Students
My name is Christopher and I am a Woodwork/Product Design Teacher. Before I became a teacher, I was a cabinetmaker for 8 years building custom joinery and furniture.
About This Website
TeachingWoodwork.com is about helping students (young and old) gain the skills and lessons that woodwork teaches through making it easy for people to get started, and as fun as possible for people to do
I’m hoping you can save your time and effort by using my experience (my time and effort) to make woodworking as rewarding as possible for you.
Where to now?
There are plenty of posts on TeachingWoodwork.com for people who want to learn, as well as teachers and parents. These are the latest ones:
There are more below in the footer section.
I also have an Etsy shop where I put projects that I have made or stuff you can use for the classroom.
I sometimes work with recycled plastic, which is a little different but still good fun.